Commercial Break Commercial Break

Very good effort

I see that you have a very good use of gradients. However you need to work on the art a bit, taking out the black lines would of made it look alot better.

Good animation as well, well done.

Couch Potato and TV Couch Potato and TV

Does not deserve the score it has

You may be able to draw some, but your animation was crap.
Hell, I'm sure even most the people here can tween something to move a few pixles.
Last of all, its just not funny, none of it was.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

About to be overdone

firstly, I ask the reviewers here why they thought the main hero (after being blown apart) could possible be revived?
This is possible (in my opinion) that "madness" is actually a video game. why? Look at the referances, the hero "respawning" (how else would he be alive again after ep: 4? Or is it actually the hero at all?) "Player two: eliminated" and "The clown has been engaged" (krinkles reposnded in a review saying "engaged" ment something to do with binary)
Now, to the movie itself I thought it was a very good animated peice, I loved the matrix style in it and the ending was very unexpected and well done. However, after this episode I feel that this is becoming overdone, the same thing happening over again.
I presume that the next one wont be as such but could be as an explination to all the plot holes left in previose episodes (somehow, I dont know)
Nether-the-less this well deserved my five vote. Well done

Time Spares No Man Time Spares No Man

... ... ... ... ... FUCK

You win at the interweb, congratulations.
This will be going in my fav's, you could of had the sound a bit clearer though, would of made it perfect.

Strepitoso responds:

My microphone is a pair of headphones... sorry, that was as clear as I could get it.

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

You pissed off the right crowd

Woo yay to you, I really liked how you mixed everything together. Exceptional.
And just so everyone knows, the song is called "dragostea din tei" not "Numa Numa" (remember that kids so you dont sound even more like an idiot ;))
Another "Funny becuase its true" flash, congratulations.

Paper-Back Bust Paper-Back Bust

Nothing more than a few tweens and a background.

Congratulations, you've gathered both of the support of your fan club, AND the 12 year old perverts (most of NG actually)
The lip sync sucked and the (attempt of) humor was flat and crap.
I do certainly see an improvement though, a few more tweens and one more background! My my, this can only get better.

Cool Things 045 Cool Things 045

Lol, Congratulations

darkelf2099, he drew the tank you twat. Fuck off.
You get a 7 for managing to get it past these wankers, congrats.

AubergineLock responds:

Thankyou good sir.

A Breen Christmas A Breen Christmas

Brilliantly animated

I thought it was great, Very smooth, good use of hl2 graphics, although if it were drawn alll in flash it would have been better.

Good plot, although some of these morons dont get it.

Make more!

***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU*** ***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU***

Pwned

Ha Ha, Front page! And its still there, You just pwned NG

DE_aztec DE_aztec

Very good

I love it, The only thing that let it down for me was the use of stickmen, It might of been usefull for a cartoony feel but I'd prefer use of actually human characters.

If you make another one, please consider a map like He_Dodgeball2 or another good fun map.